Air conditioners have become one of the important necessities in your daily lives. They protect you from the hot environment. Special maintenance is required to use it for a long period of time. This article explains the top 5 common problems with residential air conditioning.
Top 5 Problems With Residential AC
- Leaks in Refrigerant: Refrigerant in the air conditioner helps to remove humidity as well as heat from the air in the house. If the refrigerant is leaking then the air conditioner cannot effectively cool the air. So, leaks in refrigerants should be addressed immediately.
- Problem in Fans: There will be 2 fans in the air conditioner. Problems in any one of the fans will cause air conditioner problems or results in poor airflow. The problem usually occurs because of faulty motors, worn belts, lack of lubrication, or too much dirt. Neglecting fan problems results in costly damages.
- Frozen evaporator coil: If your air conditioner stops working then reason might be the frozen evaporator coil. This problem arises when the air conditioner does not receive enough air which is necessary to operate.
- Water Leak: Water leaking is one of the common problems with air conditioners. The reason for water leakage might be a broken condensate pump. Another reason is the blockage of the drain system due to algae or fungi.
- Failure of Electric Control: Frequent on and off of air conditioner can cause electric control failure.
Hire Expert Technicians for Air Conditioning Services In Melbourne
Air Conditioning Melbourne offers the best residential air conditioning services in Location. All air conditioning services will be done only by professionally qualified as well as experienced technicians. With an experience of over 20 years, we offer quality services at affordable prices. We also offer same-day as well as emergency air conditioning services. So, call us to book our expert services.